We know you’re busy. Here at Chives to Go we are committed to making it convenient and affordable for you to order up delicious eats to go.
- Our menu can be viewed via email, our facebook page and on our website
- We are open Monday through Friday
- Delivery is available to most areas East of Sandyport
- We are happy to give you an estimated time of delivery upon ordering
- Orders placed 12 hours in advance can be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Same day delivery orders need to be called in no later than 10:30am
- Special delivery times can be accommodated for larger orders
In the area? Come and see us for good food options To GO that you can thrive on. Stop by our store located on Cable beach in the Henrea Plaza. Our doors are open 9am-3pm Monday thru Friday.
Hosting an office meeting or corporate event? Let us take care of the food so you can focus on the important things. Chives to Go can provide a wide variety of healthy, fresh and delicious menu options that will be sure to delight your business clients, partners and staff alike.
Minimum order Requirement
We require a minimum order of $30.00 however delivery is free.
Find us on Facebook
COMMUNITY INVESTMENT SUPPORTING LOCAL FARMERS
The Bahamas is a small place and while we don’t have a large commercial farming industry on our islands, we do have the choice of supporting local farmers wherever we can. Chives To Go believes in purchasing ingredients from Bahamian owned farms and businesses wherever possible. We source our produce from Field To Fork Community Farm as much as possible, our honey from Andros and homemade goods like peppers jellies and Switcha from local bahamian producers.
CONTRIBUTING TO THE BAHAMIAN COMMUNITY
At Chives, we believe that there is great importance in Bahamian business owners giving back to the local community. We call our Community Investment Philosophy Chives CARES which includes various forms of outreach such as: in-kind donations of products and services, staff volunteerism. financial donations and customer engagement initiatives.
SOME OF OUR MAJOR COMMUNITY PARTNERS INCLUDE:
HANDS FOR HUNGER
NEW PROVIDENCE COMMUNITY CENTER